Thursday, December 04, 2008

so proud of myself. 

a friend of mine bemoaned the fact that her baby daughter did not have a cute stocking this year and I said, "I can make you one" before I really thought about it - 

anyway she came over yesterday just to look at the christmas fabrics I had available and she liked these and then I had this great fur from Craig's halloween costume.... 

voila!  I love it.  And it came together fast - so she got to go home with it yesterday!  It was nice to feel so productive. 

4 comments:

Catherine said...

"Mmmmmoooooooaaaaannnnnnn!!!" My poor baby girl doesn't have a cute stocking this year!

That is an awesome stocking!!! You really are "da bomb!"

Or, in the words of my friend, Kristen, "You rock!"

Catherine said...

By the way... I'm missing you like CRAZY today!

Wish I were there sewing stuff with you right now! (Well, maybe in a few hours, it is, after all, two hours earlier there and I'm not really up to sewing at 6:39 in the morning!)

Erin said...

I'd like to take a vote to see who all is surprised that you could pull it off, I mean really...

Amber said...

Did I miss your baby gender announcing post? Do you know what you are having yet???? I can't wait to hear.