Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Connor got his first Cub Scout badge last night. He was immensely proud of himself. He also got a pin to pin on his mommy (eee!) - although it was Dad who did most of the work with him. heh. heh.  

I just discovered that I can access my wireless internet from our pool. Yes! Yesterday and today have been stifling hot, and being able to cart my laptop outside and let the boys swim is such a treat!  Connor made sure to tread water for 15 seconds as soon as he got in the pool so he could sign off one more scout requirement.  

3 comments:

Gurgy said...

It was a wonderful 51 degrees last night with a high today in the 70's.... thank goodness!!

Nancy H. said...

Yay for Connor! Tell him I said congrats.

Erin said...

That's so funny, I'm thinking "Pool? It's October silly!" It's sucha beautiful Fall day here the past few days.... I love it.