Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh. My. Goodness.

Is it just me? It can't be just me. 

So, not walking yet. But he's thinkin' about it. He can clap, which he loves. He can find my nose (if you count him smacking me square in the face when ever I say "where's mommy's nose?" - which, maybe you don't),  and he's becoming pretty determined not to eat baby food any more. He wants the good stuff.
He tried this sippy cup for a good half hour today. Didn't get much out of it. Largely disgusted, he eventually tossed it aside and moved on to other pursuits. 

4 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

What a handsome little man! No, seriously. He's really, really good looking (I mean that in a I-wish-I-was-having-a-girl-next-so-we-could-arrange-their-marriage sort of way).

Gurgy said...

He is sooo cute!! So when are you bringing him out for a visit???.... hehe

Nancy H. said...

SOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

Staci said...

IT IS NOT JUST YOU!!! I call dibs. I could have five after all!