Sunday, January 17, 2010

I haven't finished the shirt yet. Give me a break. 

So. It looks like the new color for Spring is going to be green. Which, yay! So fresh and crisp and sharp! 

I should be finishing many projects this week - it's supposed to pour for just days and we're all very excited for the rain. 

We're trying hard to be healthy this year. I finally got on the wagon this week (after eating my weight in chocolate). Craig has already lost several pounds and we need to stop eating the candy and junk. This is going hand in hand with lowering our grocery budget *fingers crossed*. I find that I think about food mostly because I'm bored and not because I'm hungry.  So we'll see how I do.  It helps that my oldest son just announced that he wants to jog every day after school please. 

....oooohhkaayy.  One dose 0f motivation for me. 

This photography class is kicking my butt, by the way. But it feels good to make my brain stretch and work hard.  Maybe I'll manage some decent photos this week and put them up. 

I promise nothing. 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh hurray, I like green!!

Good luck on the projects. I love rainy days and projects.

Can't wait to see your photos. I'm jealous.

Staci said...

Sounds like you guys are off on a good start for the year! Can't wait to see some pics.

Catherine said...

I have a great new diet plan!
Just lost 16 pounds on it!!!

Two words...

JAW SURGERY!