Monday, November 26, 2007

Grateful Journal


Emily put together this awesome Giving Thanks Journal (here), and I really loved it and thought I would try it out. Not being the scrapbooking wizard that she is I don't have nearly as many cool bits to use in mine but it was super-fun running around the apartment and snitching bits of paper and stuff from the kids and from old books and from craig's art desk.

I've only managed to get 30 pages so far - but that gives me 30 weeks before I have to get more.

now I need to number the pages, 1-7 (one week per page, one grateful item per day) , and I'll be done!

8 comments:

Marjolein said...

This looks great!! Love the idea of a week per page, good luck with finding 22 more "scraps":-))

Jennifer Davis said...

I agree, very cool - I want to do something similar too. Love how big yours is!

valerie said...

love your gratitude journal i only have two pages so far in mine but am looking forward to collecting more. I love the idea of having 365things to be greatful for this time next year

Paula J Atkinson said...

Looks fantastic, I thought about it but I just can't concentrate very long on something for myself when I know there is precious little time left for making things to give to others! I might do it over the Xmas period ready for the 1st Jan.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

aewsome album!

corbeau said...

Cool book!

My first day was long, and featured a crapton of paperwork.

There were also some awesomely bad training videos. So far, "Fire Escape! What Ever Employee Needs To Know" is my favorite.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Yeah for beautifulness. It looks great! I love the painted page of Fletchers I'm guessing.

Anonymous said...

Of course, I'm going to have to try this... and it will probably turn out like the journal cards turned out... they DIDN'T! Wish me luck!