Thursday, April 24, 2008

i don't want to hear it. i already know you will all hate it, and I don't care one bit. I love this jumper, and I am going to have it! maybe even in THAT color!

the top is hideous of course. although the sketch for view A is decent.


making this pattern for Hannah's cruise. Saw a picture of it, made up and on a girl, in black, and it was gorgeous. I'm starting the muslin today. the pink one, minus the train.

back to sewing. and it's 90 napkins, not 80. And shelly said the fabric is Ralph Lauren. *yum*

3 comments:

corbeau said...

One question.

What on earth are you going to put in those enormous pockets?

A bucket of daisies?

A gallon of milk?

A badger? ;p

As for VPL, which will certainly not happen in this jumper:

Thong+ roundhouse kick repetitions= ouchies?

That just seems like it would hurt.

Erin said...

Ooooh to the evening gown, I love the neckline. The jumper is totally you, and cute too BTW.

The Au Family said...

I actually think the jumper is quite cute. But I definately agree that the shirt has got to go. I think you should go for it. I think it looks really comfortable.