Monday, July 09, 2007



This week's prompt: junk mail. Happily a book club flyer came today (despite my having sent three letters so far, canceling the membership..) so I had some great material!

My journaling on the back says that it's been hard for me to drag myself out into the sunshine with this fantastic list of summer reads to get through.









Last week's prompt was celebrating daughters. I don't have any - but that's all my parents got. :) so I used this photo from sis Sharon's graduation.

12 comments:

Marjolein said...

Nice cards!! And do you think it's hard to get into the sun when reading? I loooove sitting outside reading.... nothing better then that I think!

beth said...

cute cards!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby cards. Great book one, I always get lured by these flyers.
Love the pic of your family.

Je@net said...

Love your card!!
And I love to read too! Nothing better then sitting in the sunshine with a great book! Have a lot of fun this summer ;-)

Jen said...

Great cards!

Deborah said...

Love your cards :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

So cool those cards- love the book one!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flapsi said...

Great card - love that big beachball!

Jennifer Davis said...

I absolutely love your cards! The books are great...reminds me that I want to get some reading done (started!) this summer!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, very colourful