Monday, July 23, 2007


Check out this cover! I don't know which country it's for but it is certainly different from the US version! I gave my dh the book to read first, and then I finished it yesterday just before we had dinner company (naturally, dh had to clean up and cook dinner for said company, since i was nose-in-book) (he did a good job).

I have spoken to some people who did not like the book.

I loved the book. With a deep and abiding love. I felt that it was the perfect ending to the perfect story.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That's the BK version...I saw it a few months ago & didn't "get it" until last night. I'll admit there were 2 times that I wad ready to put the book down but my deep love for HP kept me going.

Gurgy said...

Yes sweetie, I am one of the ones who was so very disappointed in the book. It just dragged for me, especially the first half. I will take your suggestion and maybe wait a few weeks and try re-reading it again. But you know in a few weeks Eclipse comes out which will totally ruin me for a Harry Potter re-read!

Amber said...

I'd say I was surprised you already finished it, but I'm not really all that surprised. I still haven't gotten it yet.

corbeau said...

What did you think of the Epilogue? I thought it was a sweet touch, but I've talked to a lot of people that hated it.

boxpilot said...

i think i saw that cover here, in berlin. . .