Friday, July 13, 2007


so remember when i came home from nor-cal and broke my foot? Well here is a sampling of the injuries that have accumulated at the Houston House since I departed.









I think the gimpy thumb is my sister Sharon (household photographer) and then the Three Gimpigos on the couch are my grandma, sis nancy, and my mum. Mom and Nancy had surgery on the same day, and Nana had surgery on her knee some time ago.


The best (worst) part? Nana broke her toe the day after I did. The house should come with a disclaimer. "We are not responsible for any injuries received on or near this premesis, or as a direct result of being in contact with the bad mojo following the inhabitants of said premesis."

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ok, will you now admit that even I'm not that bad? bad juju...

Anonymous said...

yes very bad juju. ^_^