Thursday, May 24, 2007

We finally saw it last night! I've been trying to think of how to describe it on the blog - how do I write about it in a way that will make it so alluring and irresistable that everyone who reads this will go out and buy tickets right away.

Yes. It's THAT good. It's Better than That Good. Now given, it's the first musical that I have seen onstage and so it was a new experience on top of everything - but I seriously think I could listen to that music every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of it.

When Eden Espinosa (as Elphaba) sang "Defying Gravity" just before the intermission, I thought my heart would stop in my chest. Craig was equally impressed. He is hoping to maybe get tickets again when his mom comes to visit in August. I'm sure she'd rather go with me than with him...... ;)

1 comment:

Karalenn Hippen said...

We. Have. To. Go. See. That.