Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Here is a picture of my dress! It's got some problems, but I guess I can't expect perfection this early in the game. (excuse the finger in the corner, my 6 year old took the pic) I need to re-do the side hem on the left, and the neckline isn't symmetrical. That's going to have to stay. It's cozy though! You can't really tell from the picture but it's a faux wrap dress - the top wraps and ties on my left (right side in the pic. you also cannot see the ties.)

Here's the pattern.
I did the one in the center, bottom. Too bad I'm not as statuesque as the model, eh? :) Oh well! My next project will be simpler though, something that says "2 hour dress" or "easy" on it. For real.
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you did that! I'm sooooo proud of you! I look forward to the time I can get my sewing machine and fabric out of storage and start doing fun projects like that again.

Catherine