Tuesday, October 10, 2006




Here are some pictures from the quilting retreat I went to with my mom in Weaverville last weekend. I managed to finish the top of my wall hanging, and she's keeping it this week to machine quilt it for me. This was my first retreat (I was a "virgin") and it was so much fun! Linda Ballard calls this pattern Hidden Stars. She is the woman who taught the retreat and it was great having her there and well, and we all hope that her recovery from surgery continues to go well!

Being away from dh and ds's for 4 days was relaxing and fun, and I'm pretty sure they didn't miss me at all! They were all over the place while I was gone - went to disneyland, the tar pits, had all kinds of fun. I'm waiting for them to ask me to go away again so they can have more fun with Dad!

No comments: