Saturday, October 02, 2010

Dear Mom,

I was thinking the other day about how horrible it is that you can't eat yogurt, because I finally like the stuff after 30 odd years and this particular brand is very very scrumptious-albeit-expensive.
And I was feeling like I was really awesome for not eating ice cream anymore because I was having this instead:

Well I did a little light reading the other day and this lovely honey yogurt has 47% of my daily saturated fat intake. So I can eat this, and salad. All day. And that's it. 0_0

I got a new haircut the other week. I love it. Don't worry, it's not dreadlocks. Dreads would be too hot in this crazy weather.

hi mom!

Also, my baby is still incredibly cute. See? Can you believe it hasn't even been 3 months since we visited you? It feels like half a year. I miss you.

Love, Kristie

2 comments:

Gurgy said...

LOVE THE HAIR CUT!!!! It looks beautiful on you.

Catherine said...

First of all, we have the same plate...

Second, I seriously doubt I would have recognized you!!! I want to see a side view also please!

You're so amazing.