Tuesday, March 11, 2008

critics have been harsh, even angry, in their reviews of this movie. I have not read one good review yet, actually. but I loved it. and the other people who I know, who have seen it, have loved it as well. sure, I wish it had been longer, so I could have seen more character development.

but I really loved the movie. the colors, costume design, and story were great; and lots of fun. I enjoyed all of the actors' performances, and laughed over and over again during the movie.

so go see it. rub those critics' faces in their own disgust.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've heard from a friend that it's just great. I hadn't even heard of it before so Im on-board to see it.

hannah said...

it was fun. thanks for getting me out!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Well I can't believe I still haven't seen it when it's my favorite name. :) I plan on it real soon though. Maybe when I stop coughing my lungs out.