Monday, March 20, 2006

To be fair I haven't actually seen the second season of Battlestar Glactica. This however, does not keep me from being completely shocked!!! at the ending of season two! (thank you www.televisionwithoutpity.com) I don't know what to do with all the thoughts running around screaming in my head.
In other news, today is the first day of spring. And Los Angeles is still suffering from abnormally low temperatures, and everybody is still sick. Now people are getting all agitated about Bird Flu and even the news is saying to have a 10 day supply of food and water in case of quarantine. Ew. Scary. However I'll use this moment to plug the concept of food storage and emergency preparedness. At LEAST three days. Preferably two weeks. Do it people. Someday you will need it.
Today feels like Monday. Going to go fix it with some hot cocoa.

No comments: