Monday, February 27, 2006

So I found out this weekend that my uncle Milt is like, World Class pole climber guy. Who knew? I sure didn't. I mean, I've only seen him a handful of times in my life, and during those times, I don't actually remember him talking. He has climbed a 110 foot pole. I climbed an 8 foot pole once. Scared the crap out of me.
My folks just got another organ. (instrumental not anatomical) We had one for awhile when I lived at home, but noone EVER played it. Now my sister Nancy is learning so they got another one, that works when it feels like it. I think playing the organ is probably a lot like flying a spaceship. All those buttons and pedals and keyes.
Went to the L.A. zoo on Saturday. Pretty much all the animals were asleep. People only go for the sea lions and the petting zoo. Well that's what we go for anyway. There's been construction ever since we moved here in '03, and as far as I can tell, those tractors are never actually moving. You can look into the construction sites through little bubble shaped windows in the wall - and all it is is dry rocky ground. Nothin' happenin'.
It's supposed to rain this week. Most of the week. What a way to welcome Regis and Kelly to the Southland eh? Sweet.

No comments: