Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It feels like summer! Which I suppose is appropriate, this being the first official day and all. We hit the beach today, where one stayed in the water for hours,

And another got buried

Because he'd gotten so cold. (kid has NO body fat)

The last one stayed mostly in the sand, but would brave the waves if he was attached to me above the waist.

We tried out the Kidspace Museum, which had a trike track, and trails for the kids to run and explore - I don't think Van's ever run so much in his life. Or felt so much like one of the big boys.... to a fault in fact...



After much begging and pleading I consented to allowing quilts and comforters on the front lawn - and this is where I found my boys for most of the first week of summer break:

...and, a couple random pics of boy scouts! Phew. All caught up.


3 comments:

Gurgy said...

Awesome! Wish I was there to enjoy it with you. But still no flying for me yet. Hope you have a great 4th up in Weaverville, give everyone hugs from us.

Maxine Parrish said...

Boy, you guys do fun stuff. :P

Nanette said...

I can't believe your little toddler looks like a little boy now!

I can't wait to see this for myself!