Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Many of you know that I'm hard pressed to read/watch anything that does not include a love story.  They are simply my favorites.   

Also many of you know that I was not thrilled with the Harry+Ginny story in the last movie.  It could have been so much better, and sweeter, and actually part of the story. But whatever. 

I saw this image in smallsize on Facebook today and I thought, is that... is that Ron and Hermione?!  and I quickly googled it and Yes! It Is Them!

and now I'm hoping that the 7th movie will do a decent job with the sweet love stories that are in the book.  Because this photo is fantastic!

eeeeeeeeeee!


5 comments:

Erin said...

Wahooo!!!! Oh my goodness... I'm so excited now, this last movie had me a tad worried. WOW!

Erin said...

On the other hand... WHAT is she wearing?!? I mean, seriously?

Erin said...

Actually... I think that image is a paste... here's a link to another image that's almost the same & it's definitely NOT Ron. Plus, in the front-facing image you have to admit that Ron's head looks a little off. Stupid teenage groupies.
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3935/53022369it1.jpg

Kristen said...

SHOOOOOT! you may be right! How could you TELL me about this?!

Erin said...

I felt it was my duty... someone else had to be as miserable as. There's still hope, right?