Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wouldn't it be nice if I updated my blog more often than once a month? Yeah, I think so too. However, it is difficult to

1) think of anything interesting or profound
2) craft anything fun or creative

When all you feel like doing is camping out in the bathroom with a towel on the floor in case you can't make it to the toilet in time.

Now, that isn't how it's BEEN, just how I've FELT. And thankfully, the sickness seems to be abating rapidly at this point. I'm still tired a lot, and I can't eat much. But I'm not clutching my stomach while I moan in bed any more so that's a plus!

My due date is April 4 - which means we're looking at around March 21 unless this baby is The Great Anomaly. We probably won't find out what it is (a baby!) until Thanksgiving.

So please put up with my absence for a couple more weeks! In the mean time, I thank Dream Dinners for allowing my family to be fed more than cereal and ice cream while I am busy with food aversions. Also my husband, who has stepped up to the plate while also teaching early morning Seminary classes at 5:50 a.m. He's the best.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wahoo! So excited for you guys!

Anne said...

Congratulations again! Sorry that you are feeling so awful.

Maxine Parrish said...

What?! You're PREGNANT?? Heh. Wish we could be here when young Frodo makes his/her appearance into the world. :(

Erin said...

OMG!!!! You're PREGNANT???? How did I not know this? (answer: I am a horrible self-absorbed friend who bc she hasn't blogged all summer also hasn't been checking people's blogs)CONGRATULATIONS KRIS!!! :) (and you too Craig)

Catherine said...

Ummm..... the closest Dream Dinners to me is 216 miles away!!!

Now, how is THAT helpful?

Tell me how it works so I can just create them myself.

Dang it.