Thursday, April 30, 2009

This time of year is always a good time for entertainment. I do so dearly love to be entertained!  When Connor was a baby, we went to so many movies. The kid slept right through them all. For 9 months. It was fantastic. 
When Fletch was born, we barely had enough money to get by - movies were not even an option. So I have no idea how he would have done. 
With #3 here now, it's slightly impossible to take them all to see certain things that I want very much to see:

They want to see Origins, but I'm not letting them.  Which means Craig and I have to find a way to switch off. *sigh* 

And, do not mock me please, but I also want to see this one:
It just looks super cute to me.   I am fully prepared that it will also make me feel completely old and out of touch. *sigh. again*

3 comments:

Staci said...

That is so funny. I want to see that crazy 17 Again, too. I was to afraid of getting yelled at to tell anyone. So far, I feel the 13 Going on 30 is the best "crazy age switch" movie ever.

Let's go together.

Gurgy said...

Not letting them see Origins.... omg! Revolt boys... revolt!! lol... sorry could not help myself.

Erin said...

I'm glad soeone else has my same movie wish-list that I just know cannot happen before this baby comes. sigh, at least I'm not suffering alone.