Friday, June 08, 2007


Oooohhh lookit what I got in the mail today! Thank you Ebay. It's an Advance pattern, no surprise. I have totally fallen for Advance and Most Especially for Marian Martin vintage dress patterns. Almost every time I click on a picture because I like the pattern, it turns out to be one of the above designers.

This one's appeal? 3/4 length sleeves, it's a wrap, and those buttons. I'm already salivating over the kinds of buttons I could use. And the added bonus? When I bid on the pattern I did not notice the black ribbon trim one inch from the edge all around the neckline, sleeves, and side seam. Yum!

I have to admit that with buying all these vintage patterns I've had this crazy desire to chop my hair short again (I'm SUCH a lemming). (Don't worry honey, I won't. Yet)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well, (sorry Craig) but I think you're adorable w/ your hair short & I am so very jealous of these new patterns. I love the style & it totally suits you. sigh...miss you!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't cut your hair! At least not super short or anything shorter than your chin! I say no! LUV YOU!