Sunday, January 21, 2007



Erin at "A Dress A Day" tagged everyone who reads her blog. Apparently this means that I'm supposed to tag 5 more people and then post 5 things I've never posted about myself before.

1) I was a giant loser in grade school and junior high. I got made fun of ALL THE TIME.

2) I used to go to the golf course in the middle of the night with my best friend Brandi (this is in high school mind you, not LATELY) and we would use the greens as a slip-n-slide when the sprinklers were on. Usually we did this in the nude.

3) My father's genealogy line descends from Sam Houston's brother, Robert. My father is the last man in his line - when he dies the name dies with him.

4) I got married when I was 19. I have never regretted it.

5) I am LDS (Mormon). (Funny I haven't posted that. Mostly because I assume the folks that bother to read my blog already know it.)

Tag, you're it.

No comments: