Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Little River Jane

She was born on Monday, at 11:17.
8 lbs. 3 0z.
20 1/4 inches long

About 6 hours of labor, my first epidural (oh HEAVEN that was AMAZING!).
Every time I see my doctor, I like him more and more. He was fantastic, the nurses were great, the anesthesiologist was a superstar.
No complications, unless you count the umbilical cord snapping so the doc had to deliver my placenta by reaching in and digging it out... (again, good thing I had that epidural, oh my goodness)
After a couple of nights with no sleep, she is sleeping great, eating great, and we are all adjusting pretty well.

Happy, happy.

2 comments:

hannah said...

It just really feels like there should be a comment here. Although her cuteness needs no words. Love.

Nanette said...

Congratulations! Keep the pictures coming!!